Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
To complete this route is to undertake one of the great outdoor challenges in the UK. It will be a tough day, but worth it for that feeling of satisfaction upon completion.
3 Peaks Challenge Course
- Guiding by experienced mountain leaders
- Total Distance - 37km/23miles
- Ascent: 1381m/4531ft
- Target time: 12 hours
- Amazing scenery through the Yorkshire Dales
- We run this trip between May and October
- Start & finish in Horton-in-Ribblesdale village
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge is without a doubt one of the most rewarding challenges in the UK. Starting and ending in Horton-in-Ribblesdale you take in the 3 highest peaks in Yorkshire, Pen-y-ghent (694m), Whernside (736m) and Ingleborough (723m). The aim of the challenge is walk this 25 mile route within 12 hours!
Walk Only Price £99. If you would like to do this challenge as a Walk Only (no accommodation) please select Walk Only from the Optional Extras upon booking
Event Location: Horton in Ribblesdale