Charity Walk Options and Fundraising
Cost: £135 early bird price (ends 30th November). £150 full price
Fundraising: £1,250, with £600 due by the 24th July 2020
The Normandy Beaches
A 100km walk passing the infamous beaches of Normandy, including Utah, Omaha and Sword Beaches and finishing at Pegasus Bridge.
When is it?
30th September – 4th October 2020.
The Western Front
Covering 100km of the Western Front, the Walk starts at Lochnagar Crater, the location of the start of the Battle of the Somme, and finishes at the Menin Gate, with the Ceremony of the Last Post.
When is it?
7th-11th October 2020.
- Return transport from London
- All transfers whilst on the trip
- Accommodation throughout on a twin room basis (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- All meals and snacks, except breakfast on day 1 and lunch on day 5
- Trip historian
- Experienced tour guides and support crew, including medics
- A full bespoke training guide
- Discounts on equipment
- Frontline Walk t-shirt and finishers medal
Have a question? Visit the website for more information, or contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7811 3960.