The Frontline Walk
Walk 100km, following in the footsteps of those who fought for our freedom in WWI or WWII whilst supporting the soldiers and veterans of today. Choose The Western Front walk to follow in the footsteps of those who fought on the Somme and Passchendaele battlefields or sign up to The Normandy Beaches walk to trek the Normandy coastline our ancestors stormed as part of Operation Overlord.
Charity Walk Options and Fundraising
Cost: £150 (£135 before the 30th November)
Fundraising: £1,250, with £600 due by the 31st July 2019
The Normandy Beaches
A 100km walk passing the infamous beaches of Normandy, including Utah, Omaha and Sword Beaches and finishing at Pegasus Bridge.
When is it?
2nd – 6th October 2019
The Western Front
Covering 100km of the Western Front, the Walk starts at Lochnagar Crater, the location of the start of the Battle of the Somme, and finishes at the Menin Gate, with the Ceremony of the Last Post.
When is it?
9-13th October 2019.
- Return transport from London
- All transfers whilst on the trip
- Accommodation throughout on a twin room basis (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- All meals and snacks, except breakfast on day 1 and lunch on day 5
- Trip historian
- Experienced tour guides and support crew, including medics
- A full bespoke training guide
- Discounts on equipment
- Frontline Walk t-shirt and finishers medal
Have a question? Visit the website for more information, or contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7811 3960.
Event Location: , Normandy Beaches
Charities & Sponsors
ABF The Soldiers' CharityEmail Address: