;




Sunset to Sunrise Trek - Ben Nevis


Trekkers walking on Sunset to Sunrise Trek - Ben Nevis charity walk

Cost: 
£40
Event Time:
20:00:00
Event Date: 
06/06/2015
Event Distance:
17KM

Charity Walk Course

Challenge yourself to summit the highest mountain in the British Isles. As the last rays of the day set over the spectacular Scottish Highlands, this incredible trek crosses dramatic landscapes of the western Grampians to the top of Ben Nevis for sunrise.

 

Registration opens soon. There is a minimum sponsorship target for this event of £450. You will be required to raise at least 80% of this twelve weeks prior to the event and the remaining 20% within four weeks of completing the challenge.


Event Location: The Moorings Hotel, Fort William, PH33 7LY