Charity Walk Course
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a seasoned marathon runner looking to up the distance, your challenge will be unforgettable, with full support & great hospitality all the way.
A seaside start on Saturday morning, you'll Walk, Jog, or Run 100km along the coastal path, over the South Downs Way through day & night (for some) on this 24+ hour challenge all the way to Arundel. Or perhaps take on either 'Half' ~50km Challenge and start or finish at Brighton - alternatively, there's a 23km Quarter option from Eastbourne over the famous Seven Sisters. The full route goes through stunning scenery, with a Brighton half way point, and the undulating path will test you - but will be incredibly rewarding.
With some training and determination you'll be amazed at what you can achieve!
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~55/45km)
- Quarter option (1st ~23km)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~12.5km
- Signed route & chip timing
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastets runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- South Coast Challenge APP