South Coast Challenge
Take on some of England's finest scenery - up the stunning Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs way to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, breathtaking views, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing journey you'll never forget.
25 - 100KM
Charity Walk Course
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a seasoned marathon runner looking to up the distance, your challenge will be unforgettable, with full support & great hospitality all the way.
Eastbourne start on Saturday morning, you'll Walk, Jog, or Run along the coastal path & South Downs Way through day & night (for some) on this 24+ hour challenge all the way to Arundel. The route goes through stunning scenery, with a Brighton half way point, and the undulating path will test you - but will be incredibly rewarding.
With some training and determination you'll be amazed at what you can achieve!
- Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~55/45km)
- Quarter option (1st ~23km)
- Full Challenge '2 Day Option'
- Tented Village start + warm up
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Rest stops every ~12.5km
- Signed route & chip timing
- Trekmasters, medics, massage
- Baggage transfer service
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Fastets runners trophies
- Shuttle buses - finish to station
- Training & Kit guides
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- South Coast Challenge APP
Event Location: Eastbourne
Charities & Sponsors
British Heart Foundation Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0845 130 8663
CLIC Sargent Email Address: Not Provided
Phone number: 0845 120 4442
Help for Heroes Email Address: Not Provided
Phone number: 01725 514106