The Cumbrian Challenge, presented by BAE Systems and FDM Group, is Walking With The Wounded’s fun and testing, flagship, annual fundraising event in the Lake District for teams of four – with every team that takes part supporting another wounded veteran back into work and independence.
16 - 29KM
Charity Walk Course
- DATE: 18-19 May 2018 (reg from 4pm Fri, inc. dinner and briefing)
- ROUTES: Peak (1 peak, circa 16km), Tough (3 peaks, circa 23km), Tougher (4 peaks, circa 29km). Routes revealed in October/November
- COST (teams of four): £50 per person until 31 Oct. £60 per person until 31 Jan. £70 per person until 13 May.
- MILITARY TEAMS: 50% discount if bring a volunteer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FUNDRAISING: Each team is challenged to raise £2,000 to support a wounded veteran back into independence.
- LOCATION: Grasmere Sports Ground, Grasmere, Cumbria LA22 9SL.
- CAMPING: £25 per person to camp for the weekend. Book when registering your team.
- AGE RESTRICTION: 18+
- ENTER YOUR TEAM HERE
Meet, walk with and be inspired by our wounded servicemen and women including members of our expedition teams. There is a route for all abilities and you’ll be amazed what you can achieve on the day and fundraising as a team to leave a lasting impact.
Event Location: Grasmere Sports Ground, Stock Lane, Grasmere, LA22 9SL
Charities & Sponsors
Walking With The Wounded Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: 01263 863900