The DB Max Westonbirt Sprint Triathlon is back for 2017…! The Westonbirt Sprint Triathlon has sold out year on year since 2011 and has fast become the “must do” sprint Triathlon in the South West.
The race takes place on Bank Holiday Monday 29th May in the famous South Gloucestershire village and will again see the stunning transition & finish layout in front of the famous Westonbirt House. Places will be strictly limited to 500 in 2017.
The event swim takes place within the grounds of the beautiful Westonbirt Girls School at the Westonbirt Leisure Centre . The swim is in the heated indoor pool, with the bike a fast, flat course, which passes the world famous Westonbirt Arboretum and the Royal Residence of Highgrove. The final run takes place through the school grounds and into Westonbirt Village. Definitely one of the most beautiful locations around for a triathlon, making this a must-do event.
- Chip timing including splits and instant results screen.
- Medal and goody bag for all finishers.
- Medal now with optional iTaB.
- Healthier refreshments and quality coffee from the Runcible Spoon.
- On site sports massage from the Physio Clinic, Bristol
- Race Photography from Charles Whitton Photography
- Specialist running shop and bike maintenance stand from the Triathlon Shop, Bristol
Event Location: Tetbury, GL8 8QG