UK Ultimate One Triathlon
Are you looking to step up from a Super Sprint or Sprint triathlon without a daunting Olympic distance swim? Then we have just the thing...
We launched the UK Ultimate 1/4 as a precursor to our 'iron-distance' Ultimate Half Triathlon.
For those of you who find the 1500m Olympic swim a daunting prospect this event offers a fantastic challenge upgrade with just a 0.6mile swim (965m). The event covers one lap of the swim, one lap of the bike and two laps of the run course taken on by the Ultimate 1/2 competitors
The peaceful & scenic venue of Alderford Lake (formerly known as Dearnford Lake) is centrally located in Shropshire on the border of North Wales and is surrounded by Cheshire, Staffordshire, Herefordshire & Worcestershire. Shropshire is approximately 3 hours from London, an hour or so from Manchester and only 40 minutes from Birmingham.
- Freshwater lake swim with no current and no weed
- Picturesque countryside cycle & run routes, ideal for PB's
- Swim start, transition and run finish all within a stone's throw of each other
- Spectator friendly venue, great for supporting friends and family
- Fantastic on-site facilities including Showers, parking (charges apply), lakeside cafe, kids play area and camping/glamping & caravanning
- Finishers medal
- Prizes for overall male & female winners and age group prizes
Don't take our word for it! Read Competitor Feedback and check more reviews at Racecheck.com
Great event yesterday, my first Olympic distance, having spectated last year and planting a seed that I might be able to do one too on such a great course :) so friendly and well-organised and great location for athletes and spectators on all three legs. My Tri -Harder support crew were in fine voice, with their inspirational boards. Could not have been a better day if it tried :) Smith Shine
Event Location: Dearnford Lake, Tilstock Rd, Whitchurch, SY13 3JQ
Charities & Sponsors