Outlaw Half Holkham
The debut Outlaw Half Holkham event in 2016 received 99.5% positive feedback and was an instant hit at the beautiful Holkham Estate. 2017 was bigger and better! The event takes place over a stunning course covering a 1.2 mile lake swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run, which can be completed as an individual or relay team of three competitors.
The Holkham Estate and its magnificent eighteenth century hall provide a stunning backdrop to the swim, both transitions and the run. The bike course is a single loop taking in the coastal road, quiet country roads and some faster roads. The run does feature some climbs across three loops around the Estate.
There is on-site camping organised specifically for competitors and their family and friends, camping is only permitted in Holkham twice a year, so this is a fantastic opportunity. There are various types of accommodation in the area, but this is a popular holiday destination, so please book early!
This will be a very high quality racing experience, and an escape from everyday life. Holkham is one of Britain's tourist gems, and we're delighted to be able to return for a third year.
Important things to note:
- You must register on either Friday 29 or Saturday 30 June.
- Mandatory race briefings take place on Saturday 30 June.
- Bike racking takes place on Saturday 30 June (by 5pm).
- Once you have entered, we will keep in touch with you via email with race updates.
- Approx 3 weeks before the event, we will publish the final race information and start numbers.
- Race packs are to be collected during registration, we do not post these out to you.
- Athletes in the elite wave are not eligible for age group prizes. You need to be capable of sub 4:30 (male) or sub 5hours (female) to go into this wave.
Event Location: Holkham Hall, Wells-next-the-Sea, NR23 1AB
Charities & Sponsors