Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon
The Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon is a new triathlon specifically designed for Private Equity, Venture Capital, Professional Services (e.g. banks, credit managers, accountants, lawyers, consultants & hedge funds) and Portfolio companies.
The race promises to feed your competitive spirit with plenty of inter-company and inter-industry competition followed by a barbeque giving you the perfect opportunity to compare race times with your peers. With kids’ races built into the day, it combines a family day out with an opportunity to network with people from the industry.
DISTANCES & PRICES
- Sprint Individual Triathlon – 400m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run – £112.50
- Sprint Relay Triathlon – 400m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run – £225
- Challenge Individual Triathlon – 800m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 7.5km Run – £112.50
- Challenge Relay Triathlon – 800m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 7.5km Run – £225
- Olympic Individual Triathlon – 1500m Swim, 42.4km Bike, 10km Run – £112.50
- Olympic Relay Triathlon – 1500m Swim, 42.4km Bike, 10km Run – £225
Please note: from 1st May our early bird offer will end and costs will increase to £150 for an individual race and £300 per relay team.
Although there is no minimum fundraising requirement to enter this event, participants are asked to donate or raise a sponsorship of £400 each, to help fund Impetus-PEF’s work transforming the lives of 11 – 24 year olds from disadvantaged backgrounds in the UK.
- Duathlon (9-16 years): 1km Run, 3km Bike, 1km Run – £26
- Scootathlon (4-8 years): 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run – £19
After early bird finishes, from 1st May prices will increase to £35 for the Duathlon and £25 for the Scootathlon.
Event Location: Dorney Lake , Windsor, SL4 6QP