Henley on Thames Triathlon
The increasingly popular Henley-on-Thames Triathlon is in its eighth year and takes place at Henley Leisure Centre and Gillots School.
The town is perhaps best known for the annual Royal Regatta, which attracts some of the world´s finest rowers. Conveniently situated just outside the picturesque town of Henley on the edge of the Chiltern Hills and the banks of the River Thame. Boasting a spectator friendly course the Henley Triathlon is one not to be missed. Places are sure to fill up quickly, so secure your place and enter now.
- Pretty riverside market town location on the Thames
- Chip Timed
- Leisure centre pool based swim
- Rural Oxfordshire countryside bike course
- Grass run course within the grounds of Gillotts School
- Split transitions at the leisure centre and school playing field (see race day info for further details)
- 2018 finishers medal for every entrant
- Do you have children that can't wait to become a triathlete? Make a weekend of it and enter them in the UK Kids Fun Triathlon on Saturday 9th June for 7-16 yr olds. Yet again the Kids event was full and obversubscribed in 2017 with around 900 participants so avoid disappointment
Event Location: Henley Leisure Centre and Gillots School, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1PS
Charities & Sponsors