Eton Dorney Triathlon
Eton Dorney offers a venue that was so good it was used for the Olympic rowing. With the lake and pan flat roads the course is fast and flowing. Add to that closed roads and it has all that is needed for a great racing experience.
- Individual - Super sprint - 450m/9.6km/2.5km - £42.00
- Individual - Sprint - 750m/19.2km/5km - £52.00
- Individual - Standard - 1.5km/38.4km/10km - £62.00
- Team - Super sprint - 450m/9.6km/2.5km - £63.00
- Team - Sprint - 750m/19.2km/5km - £73.00
- Team - Standard - 1.5km/38.4km/10km - £83.00
- Junior 16 - 19
- Senior 20 - 39
- Vet 40 - 49
- Super vet 50+
Enter any of the distances as a team of 3. Hand over timing chip in transition as the 'baton'. One person completes each discipline.
Flat and very, very fast! Dorney Lake is renowned for its traffic free, smooth tarmac course. Perfect setting for first-time racers and great mid-week race sessions for more experienced athletes. See the course maps on the right-hand side of this page or at the bottom if you are on a mobile device.
Event Location: Dorney Lake, Windsor, SL4 6QP