The Cheshire Triathlon is set in Nantwich, South Cheshire, just 40 minutes from Liverpool, Birmingham or Manchester. The event has been enjoyed by thousands of competitors for 26 years now and is aimed at all abilities and fitness levels, from complete novice to club and pro triathlete, as well as charity and fun competitors.
The course is spectator friendly for supporting family or friends and a fun and relaxed atmosphere is guaranteed. There will be attractions and facilities available at the park for the triathlon including hot and cold food, refreshments, toilets, a play area with swings and slides that all make for a great day out for the family!
- Outdoor pool swim in one of very few remaining inland brine pools left in the UK
- Chip Timed
- Cheshire countryside bike course
- Barony Park grass run course
- Split transitions at Nantwich swimming pool and Barony Park
- 2019 finishers medal awarded at the finish line
- Large grass area ideal for family picnics and kids to play
- Centrally located and close to motorway networks
Event Location: Barony Park & Nantwich Swimming Pool, Nantwich, CW5 5QY
Charities & Sponsors