The BananaMan Triathlon is back. There are a total of SIX different takes on the triathlon theme which means there is something for everyone (males and females alike – BananaMen and BananaWomen) and anyone who wants to swim, bike and run in the UK’s most bananas multisport event!
Whether you get a triathlon taster with the Banana Split or take on the Whole Banana, there’s something for all abilities and ages. The BananaMan Triathlon is all about getting involved in as many different ways as possible and to help you rope your friends, family and enemies in, there’s a relay option, the Bunch of Bananas Relay. Extra points for anyone who wears yellow on the day!
DISTANCES & PRICES
- Children’s Banana Split (11-14 years): 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 1.8km Run £35
- Banana Split (Taster for 15+ years): 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 2.5km Run £35
- Half Banana (Novice): 400m Swim, 10.6km Bike, 2.5km Run £55
- Banana Fritter (SuperSprint): 400m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run £60
- Whole Banana (Challenge): 800m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 7.5km Run £60
- Jumbo Banana (Olympic): 1500m Swim, 42.4km Bike, 10km Run £60
- Bunch of Bananas Relay: 800m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 7.5km Run £80 per team
- Bunch of Bananas Team Time Trial (drafting allowed): 800m Swim, 31.8km Bike, 7.5km Run £125 per team
- Duathlon: 5km Run, 21.2km Bike, 2.5km Run £45
- Scootathlon: 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run £17
Event Location: Dorney Lake, Windsor, SL4