2017 National Club Championships
Here is your opportunity to compete for the 2017 cup and title of National Club Champions and/or best winning age group triathlete. The Club Championships returns to the calendar on Sunday July 16th at beautiful Sutton Park, the chosen venue for 2017 and will yet again be a friendly battle for top spot!
In the centre of the country and served by excellent road links, Sutton Park gives a perfect setting for a memorable triathlon experience. Delivering a sense of wilderness within an urban environment, visitors to Sutton Park can enjoy the captivating scenery, using an accessible network of paths.
Competitors take part individually for their team or club. It doesn’t matter whether you are a novice or top triathlete, all points earned from competitors go toward their respective club or team accumulated total.
- The event focus is on a fun & friendly atmosphere with plenty of team camaraderie as well as the serious challenge of who will win the cup and be crowned 2017 UK Club Champions.
- Event course within Sutton Park, the largest urban parkland in Europe covering 2,400 acres
- open water swim in Powell's Pool, the largest lake in the park at 48 acres
- Closed to traffic bike course within the park
- Rural run through heathland & ancient woodland
- Open to all clubs and teams in the UK
- Compete over Sprint or Olympic distance
- 3 club size age group divisions
- Chip timing
- Free space allocation for team tent and meeting point
- Lake swim, transition and finish line all within one area
- Fantastic picturesque venue with on-site facilities including parking, free camping and an on-site Miller & Carter Restaurant/Pub
- Finishers medal for all as well as awards for winning teams in three divisions, age group prizes and overall male/female winners prizes
- Kids triathlon the day before (TBC)
Event Location: Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield , Birmingham, B73 6JH
Charities & Sponsors