Water of Life 10K & Half Marathon
Enjoy a superb scenic multi-terrain 10k or half marathon route starting and finishing in the prestigious Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre. The course follows the Thames between Marlow & Henley, before looping back through beautiful countryside. Fantastic facilities and magnificent spectator-friendly start/finish by the river.
The Water of Life 10K & Half Marathon Course
Your family & friends can enjoy a morning in the Abbey grounds, by the river, with food and refreshments available all morning. Childrens races to keep the young ones occupied while the main race is on. Sorry, dogs are not allowed in Bisham Abbey grounds.
Timetable of Events
- 8:30am Number Pick-Up opens for you to collect your race pack (pre-registered)
- 8:30am Late Entries being taken (entries on the day)
- 9.00am Baggage drop opens
- 9.45am Number Pick-Up and Late Entries desks close. Baggage drop closes.
- 10:00am Half Marathon starts
- 10:10am 10k starts
- 10:20am (approx) Junior’s race starts
- 10:48 am (approx) 10k winner finishes
- 11:15am (approx) Half Marathon winner finishes
- 12:15am (approx) Prize presentation
Event Location: Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre, Bisham, SL7 1RT