UKFast We Love Manchester 10k
The UKFast We Love Manchester 10k is known for its fast route and friendly atmosphere as well as its popularity in the region – commonly known as ‘the peoples race’. We welcome runners of all abilities, in this the perfect 10k event to beat your personal best, meet other runners and to raise money for charity, with over 3,000 entrants in 2016!
The UKFast We Love Manchester 10k Course
The race will start and finish at the impressive Etihad Stadium, with hundreds of well-wishers cheering you on as you run out from the Regional Athletics Track and out onto closed roads in the area. The 10k route will bring you back into the complex before finishing back on the track.
Why should I enter the UKFast City of Manchester in 2019?
- Be part of this fast growing popular 10k event
- All finishers will receive a commemorative UKFast City of Manchester 10k medal, goody bag and UKFast City of Manchester 10k technical t-shirt
- Official chip timing
- Water will be supplied at the start, middle and end of the race
- Marshaled race route on closed roads
- Route markers every 1km
- Onsite car parking
- Athlete Village entertainment, which will keep everyone entertained
- Massages provided by our Official Physiotherapy Partner, Therapy First Physiotherapy
- An official photographer – so be sure to show us your smiles and cheers as your cross the finish line
UKFast We Love Manchester Toddler Trot
This is a bit of fun for the children under 8 years old. They will run 1 lap of the 400 meter running track – so you can see your child run safely without going out of sight. For the very young we allow one parent to take the child around (but of course only medals for the kids!) Sorry you parents!! You can enter little ones onto this event by clicking on the ‘Enter Now’ button.
Event Location: Etihad Stadium, Ashton New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF