The UK’s toughest 10km is back! A 10km run if you can shoot straight. Air-rifle and shotgun challenges await you in this cross-country race. Rifle Run is the first and only civilian event of its kind – based on a military exercise called a march and shoot, it combines three shooting challenges with a 10km cross-country run.
Charity Challenge Details
Experience the adrenaline of a cross-country race, combined with the thrill of shooting. Last year the runners took on the snow and ice from the Beast from the East – can you compete?
- Air-rifle: standing and prone. 10 shots
- Shotgun: clay pigeon. 10 shots
For every shot you miss, you face a 250m penalty lap
- Hit 20/20 and run 10km
- Hit 0/20 and run 15km
Hit 15 or more shots and you reach ‘marksman’ status
Fundraiser - £49 registration with a £250 fundraising target
Self-funded - Pay the full costs of £299 and have no fundraising target!
If you’re interested in signing up a team of 5 or more, get in touch with Amy on email@example.com or 0207 811 3960.
- Everything you need for a full day’s shooting. This includes one-on-one tuition from British Shooting and E.J. Churchill’s qualified instructors.
- A fully signposted, cross-country run: route marshals, first aid cover and that all-important finishers medal!
- Fundraising support: a dedicated point of contact at The Soldiers’ Charity, fundraising pack and all the wristbands and supplies you could need.
Have a question? Contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7811 3960
Event Location: E.J. Churchill Group Ltd, Lane End, HP14 3NS
Charities & Sponsors
ABF The Soldiers' CharityEmail Address: