Charity Challenge Details
Based on an Army basic training exercise called a march and shoot, Rifle Run is a 10km run, if you can shoot straight. The first and only event of its kind. Hit the target or face the penalty. Experience the adrenaline of a cross-country running race, combined with the thrill of shooting.
- One 10km cross country running course.
- Three shooting challenges.
- 20 targets for you to hit in total.
These are a mixture of air-rifle or shotgun.
For every shot you miss, you face a 250m penalty lap.
- Hit 20/20 and run 10km.
- Hit 0/20 and run 15km.
- Hit 15 or more shots and you reach ‘marksman’ status.
Early-early-bird registration: £39pp, or £156 for a team of 5.
Early-bird registration: £44pp, or £176 for a team of 5.
Full priced Registration: £49pp or £196 for a team of 5.
The minimum fundraising target for Rifle Run is £100 per person.
We’ve got some great incentives to help you raise as much as possible – visit the ‘fundraising’ tab on the website for more information.
- Everything you need for a full day’s shooting. This includes one-on-one tuition from British Shooting and E.J. Churchill’s qualified instructors.
- A fully signposted, cross-country run: route marshals, first aid cover and that all-important finishers medal!
- Fundraising support: a dedicated point of contact at The Soldiers’ Charity, fundraising pack and all the wristbands and supplies you could need.
Have a question? Contact Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7811 3960