The Osterley Park 10k Course
As you run through the colourful gardens, look out for the original Robert Adam summer house full of lemon trees and highly scented shrubs.
Afterwards, grab some lunch in the stables tea-room, or why not get it to take away and spend some time spotting some of the resident wildlife by Middle Lake?
This UKA measured race is £20 for affiliated runners and £22 for non-affiliated runners and includes chip timing and a finishers medal. Suitable for all abilities it’s perfect for those chasing a 10k PB or those looking for a starting challenge. Fast, friendly and created by runners.
- Start time 10:30am
- Official race for Alice’s Youth Music Memorial Fund
- Historic National Trust property
- Start & finish by stunning Osterley House
- Race village based around the Tudor Stableyard
- Two and a half lap course, encompassing one lap of the formal gardens
- Chip timing
- UKA affiliated race
- Bottled water
Car: TW7 4RD (Sat Nav Postcode)
Underground: Osterley, Piccadilly Line (15 minute walk)
Bus: H28 Hayes to Hounslow to Osterley, H91 Hounslow to Hammersmith (1 mile)
Train: Isleworth (1½ miles)