This is is the ninth running of the Malmesbury 10k. Held in association with PD Fitness and Malmesbury Victoria Football Club, it is held the same day as Malmesbury carnival, and is very much part of the Carnival celebrations. An undulating route with approx 1.5k of the route off road down the “Old Fosse Way”, the oldest Roman Road in the country, the rest being run on the quiet country roads surrounding Malmesbury.
The Malmesbury 10K Course
- Chip timing.
- Distance markers every km.
- Medal for all finishers.
- Beginner friendly racing.
- Results screens and Results Print Outs.
- On-site catering.
- On-site toilets and showers.
- Race Photography from Charles Whitton Photography
- Medal now with optional iTaB
In 2017 for just £8 you can have your medal personalised with your name, position and finish time and if you’re keen, your splits too. Your details and results will be engraved on a small plate which fits neatly into the back of your medal.
Event Location: Gloucester Road, Malmesbury, SN16 0AJ