Hopton Court Trail Run Summer 5K, 10K & Half Marathon
A challenging Summer trail run set in the stunning surroundings of the Hopton Court Estate in South Shropshire. An exclusive opportunity to experience this private, multi terrain route through woodland, across fields and over streams.
Registration and run briefing:
- Collect your timing chip and number on the morning of the run from 08:00.
- Run briefing for the half marathon at 09.15 ready for a 09.30 start.
- Run briefing for the 5K and 10K is 09.45 ready for a 10.00 start.
- Half marathon - 4 laps (min age 17)
- 10K - 2 laps (min age 15)
- 5K - 1 lap (min age 11)
The route is marked out with arrows and marshals will be in key areas. The terrain is a mixture of fields, woodland and hard standing footpaths. There is also a shallow water crossing with an option to either run through it or over it! The route in its most basic form is undulating with some challenging areas as well as some downhill breathers.
- You will receive your timing chip and run number at registration.
- Your run number must be visible on your front.
- There will be a water station at the 5k lap point on the course. Please do not discard any plastic bottles or gel wrappers etc on the route. There is more water available at the finish line.
- At the finish stretch, cool down and relax! There will be refreshments available to purchase in the Coach House after the finish line. Enjoy a beer, soft drink or snack to celebrate.
- Everybody receives a medal and an official time.
- Full results will be announced on our Facebook page within 48 hours.
Why not also join us in the winter on Sunday 9th February 2020. A fantastic opportunity to experience this route in a more raw, rugged condition.
Event Location: Hopton Wafers, Cleobury Mortimer, DY14 0EF