Eden Marathon and Half Marathon
Cornwall’s biggest running event, the Eden Marathon and Half Marathon returns on 13 October 2019, with a multi-terrain route through spectacular countryside. Registration will open soon.
13.1 - 26.2M
The Eden Marathon and Half Marathon Course
A firm fixture in the running calendar, the Eden Project Marathon and Half Marathon offers hilly multi-terrain courses around the famous site, following a challenging route through areas of spectacular mining heritage and beautiful countryside landscapes.
Here a just a few reasons why we think you’ll enjoy the Eden Marathon.
- Technical t-shirt, pasty and a beer for all race runners – where else but Cornwall?
- Themed medal for all race finishers
- Cash prizes for race winners and prizes for category winners.
- Free entry to Eden for runners and accompanying family members and supporters on the day.
- Water stations every three miles and isotonic drinks every seven miles
- Free post-race massage or foot soak from Weleda and Cornwall College massage therapists. You’ll find them in the Core, where you can also pick up products and free samples.
- A discount at local physio centre's Run Lab
- Chip timing, and free online analysis of your race via RunPix
Event Location: The Eden Project, Bodelva, PL24 2SG