The Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon IX Course
What do you receive at the Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon?
Friday, 7th December
Pre-Race motivational talks and Q&A with Running Legends from around the world at 19:00 in the Quality Hotel.
Saturday, 8th December (Race Day)
* AAI cert and Jonas Counter measured course, fully insured.
* 250 ml sports cap bottles with water stations every 3 miles.
* 3 energy stations on Full marathon route (1 for the Half marathon) with jellies, cola, water and Jaffa cakes bananas.
* Chip timing by My Run Results Ltd.
* Bespoke & Unique Medals.
* Limited Edition Technical Running Finishers Top.
Additional Perks for when you Register for a C.W.M event:
* Personalised Race Certificate
*Personalised Bib with name (Must be registered before 26 Nov )
* Professional photos taken at the C.W.M. Photo walls upon completion.
* Free Use of Shower, Swimming Pool and Saunas in Quality Hotel.
* Massages by local physical therapist Meadbh O’leary & crew.
*Teas & Coffees, Cola, Water, Biscuits, & Nature Valley Oat bars and;
* World-famous Clonakilty Black & white Pudding and sausages to enjoy at the finish.