Cancer Research UK Manchester Winter Run
The Cancer Research UK Manchester Winter Run challenges people to keep running through the winter by taking on a 10km run. The inaugural edition in 2015 saw 15,000 people run through Snow-Zones and hug Polar Bears in the Centre of London. Although fundraising is not compulsory for this event, whether you are able to raise £10, £100 or £1000 for Cancer Research UK, every pound is enormously important.
The Cancer Research UK Manchester Winter Run Course
Defeating the elements, runners and spectators alike will see the Etihad Campus turned into a winter wonderland on a great route taking place on closed roads. The course will be filled with some never seen before winter surprises that will entertain runners before, during and after their run.
Key features of the event:
- 10km closed road route through the Etihad Campus
- NEW! Snow Blast off
- Giant Snow Zone
- Ski Bar Drinks Stations
- A great challenge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
- A great reason to keep running all year
- Experience a Snow-Zone, get a Polar Bear Hug and more fun experiences
- Show you've got what it takes to conquer the cold
- Well timed in the build up to longer spring running events
- Electronic chip timing system with results texted to mobile phones after completing the race
Event Location: Etihad Campus, Ashton New Rd, Manchester , M11 3FF