Atlantic Coast Challenge
Now in its 16th year the more windswept and, some might say, interesting younger sibling of the Jurassic Coast Challenge. The route starts near Padstow and finishes at Lands End. Complete up to 78.6 miles (3 marathons) over 3 days by walking, running or crawling, putting your mental and physical prowess against some of the wildest coastlines in Britain.
26 - 78.6M
The Atlantic Coast Challenge Course
Dare to complete 1, 2 or 3 days. Every Atlantic Coast Challenge starter receives an event T-shirt and every finisher receives a classic challenge medal and Cornish Pasty. Monday morning proof to your work colleagues or family that you completed the toughest 3-day Votwo challenge!
Day One: North of Constantine Bay (near Padstow) to Perranporth
Day Two: Perranporth to St Ives Bay Holiday Park
Day Three: St Ives Bay Holiday Park to Lands End
Distances / prices:
- Individual - 3 Days - 78 miles - £170
- Individual - Day 1 - 26 miles - £60
- Individual - Day 2 - 26 miles - £60
- Individual - Day 3 - 26 miles - £60
- Package Deal Available (see below)
Prices rise on the 31st March 2020
- Individual - 3 Days - 78 miles - £185
- Individual - Day 1 - 26 miles - £65
- Individual - Day 2 - 26 miles - £65
- Individual - Day 3 - 26 miles - £65
Please note entry prices do not include accommodation.
Package includes all 3 days of entry and accommodation from Thursday evening until Sunday evening, choice of accommodation for sole occupancy.
- Event entry and 2 bed caravan - £360
- Event entry and 3 bed caravan - £380
- Event entry and 2 bed chalet - £360
- Event entry and camping Pod - £300
Event Location: St Ives Bay Holiday Park, 73 Loggans Rd, Upton Towans, Hayle, TR27 5BH