It’s strictly WomenOnly! Dorney Lake, the stunning rowing venue for the 2012 Olympics, plays host to the WomenOnly Open Water Swim. Following on from the success of the Shock Absorber WomenOnly Triathlon, the Macmillan Cycletta Series and the WomenOnly Run, the WomenOnly Swim gives ladies the perfect opportunity to get involved in open water swimming.
Open Water Swimming Course
Dorney Lake, with its clear water, accurate marker points and clear lines of sight provides a great place to take on your first open water swim or go for a great time in one of the longer disciplines. The event provides unparalleled levels of water safety with the experienced and knowledgeable Human Race Water Safety Crew looking after you at every stroke.
The WomenOnly Swim is great for spectators who can watch the action from various vantage points around the course. The bridge by the start is a great place to see the swimmers begin their challenge, while a tarmac path that runs the length of the course means you can follow the action all the way, cheering as you go of course!
- Iconic and stunning Olympic venue
- Clear water and accurate marker points
- Unparalleled levels of water safety
- Suitable for all abilities from beginner to elite
- Great spectator event – your supporters can cheer you on from vantage points around the course
- Swim cap
- Shower facilities, changing rooms and lockers available in the boat house
- Results texted to you as you cross the finish line
- Free and ample parking
Event Location: Dorney Lake, Windsor, SL4 6QP