Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim
Join us again in 2020 at the 30th anniversary of the BHF Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim.
Open Water Swimming Course
Thousands of swimmers will be heading into the English Channel to swim the 1.4 miles between Bournemouth and Boscombe Piers in one of Europe's biggest charity swimming events.
Take on our classic Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim on Sunday 12 July 2020. Setting off from Bournemouth Pier, you'll swim 1.4 miles parallel to the shore as you make your way to the finish line at Boscombe Pier.
You must be 14 years old to take part in the swim, anyone under 18 can't swim alone, they must be accompanied by an adult in the water for the duration of the event.
Your Bournemouth Pier to Pier entry includes
- Full water safety cover
- Branded swim hat
- Timing chip and wristband to wear during the swim
- Luggage transport from start to finish location
- A training guide from Outdoor Swimmer
- Fundraising support
- Full lifeguard and medical support
- A medal and recorded swim time for all finishers
- A complimentary hot drink and water at the finish
Event Location: Bournemouth Pier Approach, Bournemouth, BH2 5AA
Charities & Sponsors
British Heart Foundation Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0845 130 8663