Nuclear Challenge Cup
A fair competitive wave at November’s Nuclear Fallout. This additional event is exclusive to the first wave of the day. It’s a chance to prove skill, strength & speed & be crowned the fastest and fittest male & female obstacle racer in the land. Win by completing the fully adjudicated 12k course, podium winners will be announced & presentations made on race-day. Challenge Cup specialised medals for podium winners.
There are two ways you can compete:
ELITE: TOP 5 IN EACH GENDER*
AGE GROUP: TOP 3 IN EACH AGE CATEGORY
* If you win elite, you cannot claim age group prize.
RULES & ADJUDICATION
- The Nuclear Challenge will be chip timed.
- The Nuclear Challenge will have mandatory & penalty Obstacles.
- All mandatory obstacles must be completed, these make up 80% of all the obstacles. These are all achievable and multiple attempts are permitted.
- The remaining obstacles are our signature obstacles – these are more technical in nature & marked with a P. You will only be allowed one genuine attempt (any non-genuine attempt may incur a time penalty). There is a penalty for non-completion.