Monster Race will be coming to the Midlands for the first time in 2017. We have booked Catton Hall in Derbyshire a stunning country estate to host the event (www.catton-hall.com).
We only book strong venues for Monster Race and Catton Hall is another great one. Featuring a stack of mixed terrain, woodland and several water sections it has everything we need to put a corker of an event on.
Ready for mud, water and fun? Take a look at some of our obstacles below. Note we add new obstacles at every event!5k and 10k options are available. The 10k is two laps of the 5k course. This means if you run the 10k you will face every obstacle twice…ouch. Note due to the nature of the event and the venues used course distances are approximate. At all of our previous events the 5k course has been at least 6k long!The exact number of obstacles is top secret but expect at least 25 obstacles per lap.
What do I get for my money?
- An fun challenge you will never forget
- Free mud – disclaimer….you can only take what is caked onto your body/clothes!
- A Monster medal – The best in the business? We think so!
- Chip timing – with instant results
- Free event photo’s – subject to our photographers zapping you as you go round
- Free spectator entry – the more the merrier…..bring your granny along
- A cool drink at the end
- VAT at 20% is included
Event Location: Catton Hall, Walton upon Trent, DE12 8LN