This is the best obstacle course and mud run event venue in the Oxford area. We will return to Cornbury Park for the fifth time on April 28th 2018. Cornbury Park (www.cornburypark.co.uk) is a stunning country estate near Charlbury in the heart of Oxfordshire. The elegant 17th century house is surrounded by ancient forest, lakes, farmland and a deer park. The park is home to Lord and Lady Rotherwick who have kindly granted Monster Race permission to host an event in their grounds.
If you’ve run with us at Cornbury before you know what a corker of a venue this is. Featuring lots and lots (and we mean lots!) of woodland, undulating open spaces and water. Add into the mix the Monster’s obstacles (see the obstacle page for details) and you have one of the best obstacle course and mud runs you will come across.
What do I get for my money?
- An fun challenge you will never forget
- Free mud – disclaimer….you can only take what is caked onto your body/clothes!
- A Monster medal – The best in the business? We think so!
- Chip timing – with instant results
- Free event photo’s – subject to our photographers zapping you as you go round
- Free spectator entry – the more the merrier…..bring your granny along
- A cool drink at the end
- VAT at 20% is included
Event Location: Cornbury Park, Charlbury , OX7 3DG