Nuclear Blast is a 5km obstacle loaded multi-lap course over mixed, muddy terrain suitable for all levels of fitness. Fun, exhilarating and achievable, it’s the night-time Blackout course but in daylight!
Blast is the perfect introduction for a newbie – 5k to #popthecherry, 10k for some and 15k for others!
INCLUDES NEW BUNKER ZIPLINE OBSTACLE FOR 2019
- Run as many 5km laps at night as you can or would like to in 2 hours (For example, if you cross the line at 1 hour 59 minutes you can continue on your final lap and be in with a chance of winning the race)
- Great introduction for families & newbies, but also challenging for experienced obstacle racers
- Muddy obstacles and terrain
- Over 30+ high quality obstacles, both natural and man-made.
- Fun and challenging – suitable for all levels of fitness and age
- Involves camaraderie and teamwork
- Suitable for charities & fundraising
- Water on the course is no deeper than 4-5′
- Every entrant is chip-timed
- Minimum age is 13 years (13-16 years must be accompanied by an adult 17+)
- There are water stations on the course and in the event village
- Professional medical attendance in the event village and on the course
- Course health and safety checked
- Every entrant will receive a Blast 2019 Nuclear Survivor medal and #MuddyMug with hot drink at the finish
Event Location: Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker, Brentwood, CM15 0LA