The weekend will offer a range of events for both kids and adults with distances to suit all abilities and with fantastic facilities on offer at the Trentham Estate including a shopping village, eateries, kids play area, monkey forest, Italian gardens and on-site hotel there really is something for everyone.
As organisers of the largest triathlon series in the UK, we are passionate and proud about what we do. The Kids Fun Triathlons are no exception with safe, easy to follow courses set in a relaxed and fun environment, it leaves both kids and parents with a sense of achievement.
- Achievable distances for all abilities of 7-16 yr olds
- Safe environment with event course contained within the grounds of Trentham Gardens
- Safe controlled lake swim
- Grass cycle & run course
- UK Kids Fun Triathlon official event T-shirt for all participants
- UK Kids Fun Triathlon 2016 finishers medal
- Make it a weekend for all the family with the European City of Sport Triathlon for 16+ yr olds on Sunday 25th September
Yet again 2015 saw a record number of children participating in UK Kids Fun Triathlons up and down the country leading to entries closing early. Avoid disappointment, secure your place now so you don't miss this unique opportunity to be a part of the European City of Sport 2016 Triathlon.
NB: Please be aware that there will be a television production, promotional video and photographs being taken at the event.
The event is intended for all abilities to complete the challenge of the triathlon and therefore we don’t publish results in fastest to slowest order, instead they are published alphabetically. We believe this is important to encourage all children to have a go without the pressure of coming last, or not doing as well as other children. Every child will be a winner of the Stoke on Trent Kids Fun Triathlon. We will also take an overall time for each competitor. You may go to the timing trailer at the finish line and see their time in alphabetical order.