SuperTri Children’s, Youth & Junior Open Water Triathlon
The event takes place at Dorney Lake, Eton (a leading venue for Senior and Elite triathlon events) giving young people the opportunity to feel what it is like to compete on a grand stage. Dorney Lake was the venue for the rowing and kayak events in the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2012.
The biking and running are all on closed roads so there’s no worry about traffic. All participants are considered winners for taking part and taking on the prospect of a 100, 200, 300 or 400m open water swim followed by a 1.5, 3, 5.3 or 10.6km bike ride and 600m, 1, 1.8 or 2.5km run.
The LittleLife Scootathlon is a mini fun triathlon children between the ages of 4 and 8 where they scoot, bike and run. Boys will race with Girls at the same time in various age categories.
DISTANCES & PRICES
- British Triathlon Senior Elite and Junior Super Series 17-19 years: 750m Swim, 21.2km Bike, 5km Run £37.50*
- British Triathlon Youth Super Series 15-16 years: 400m Swim, 10.6km Bike, 2.5km Run £37.50**
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRAFTING 13-14 years: 300m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 2.5km Run £37.50
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRAFTING 11-12 years: 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 1.8km Run £37.50
- 15 – 18 years Youth & Junior Triathlon: 400m Swim, 10.6km Bike, 2.5km Run £37.50
- 13 – 14 years Triathlon: 300m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 2.5km Run £37.50
- 11 & 12 years Triathlon: 200m Swim, 5.3km Bike, 1.8km Run £37.50
- 9 & 10 years Triathlon: 100m Swim, 3km Bike, 1km Run £37.50
- 8 years Triathlon: 100m Swim, 1.5km Bike, 600m Run £37.50
- Scootathlon: 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run £17
* All entries for the Male and Female Junior Super Series and Senior Elite races are subject to approval by the BTF Performance Team. The British Triathlon calendar for 2018 is still being finalised.
** All entries for the Male and Female Youth Super Series races are subject to approval by the BTF Performance Team. The British Triathlon calendar for 2018 is still being finalised.
Event Location: Dorney Lake, Court Ln, Dorney, Windsor , SL4 6QP