LittleLife Scootathlon @ Diamond Tri
The LittleLife Scootathlon is a mini fun triathlon for children between the ages of 4 and 8 where they scoot, bike and run. Boys will race with Girls at the same time in various age categories.
The race begins with a 390m 1 lap scoot (any scooter is suitable) then it’s into transition, put down the scooter and pick up the bike and cycle the 390m lap. Then it’s back into transition for the last time, leaving the bike next to the scooter and then out for the final 250m run to the finish gantry.
Scooting, cycling and running will always be in an anti-clockwise direction and all three disciplines must be done wearing a helmet.
DISTANCES & PRICES
Scootathlon: 390m Scoot, 390m Bike, 250m Run.
- Iconic Olympic venue
- Fast, flat closed road scoot, bike and run course
- Suitable for all abilities
- Spectators can cheer you on all the way
- Side by side with a Triathlon for the older kids and grown-ups
- Exclusive event t-shirt
- Event medal
- Medical support
- Access to Dorney Lake Boathouse with showers, changing facilities and lockers to store valuables
- Ample free on-site parking
Event Location: Dorney Lake, Windsor, SL4