London Duathlon Route
A duathlon consists of three sets of athletic activity, but across two disciplines – running and cycling. The first set consists of running, followed by cycling, and then back to running. The distances of each activity vary according to the challenge entered. Similar to a triathlon, you will go through transition to change between disciplines.
There are three individual challenges and one team challenge in the Descente London Duathlon:
- Half Duathlon (5k run / 22k bike / 5k run) - view map
- Duathlon (10k run / 44k bike / 5k run) - view map
- London Ultra Duathlon (20k run/ 77k bike/ 10k run) - view map
- Duathlon Relay (10k run / 44k bike / 5k run) - view map
Learn more about the two disciplines:
The London Duathlon prices start from £49.50 and can go upto £109.50 depending on which distance you choose. They will provide an amazing challenge and race experience and all competitors will receive the following:
- Exclusive access to race the world's biggest Duathlon on closed roads in Richmond Park.
- Limited Edition Descente cycling jersey worth £130.
- One of the best looking finishers medals to add to your collection.
Once the race is over you can head to the official page to find all the London Duathlon Results
If you have already entered the event and are looking for a London Duathlon training plan, you can head over to the offical page and look through the half, standard and ultra duathlon training plans