The Winter BallBuster was one of the first events ever launched by Human Race in December of 1990. The notoriously tough event concept is now in its 29th year and remains one of the toughest endurance challenges in the UK; a ‘must-do’ race for every competitive multi-sport athlete in the country, it will test your fitness and stamina to the max!
Set in the picturesque setting of the Box Hill National Trust site, the course takes you on five lap course of Box Hill and the undulating hills of the North Downs.
Everyone who finishes the event is awarded with a free event hoodie that you can wear with pride after the event, your badge of honour to show that you took on the infamous BallBuster… and won.
Duathlon: 8 mile Run, 24 mile Bike, 8 mile Run
Relay Duathlon: 8 mile Run, 24 mile Bike, 8 mile Run (for 2-3 member teams – limited to 50 teams in total)
- Take on the infamous Box Hill: 5 times
- The UK’s original tough event series
- A major tick on your multi-sport bucket list
- Wear your finishers hoodie with pride
- Support and camaraderie between participants to get you to the finish line
- Free BallBuster hoodie
- Drinks station on the run course with energy drinks and water
- Free Parking
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
Event Location: Box Hill, Tadworth, KT20 7LB