Tour de Mon
Welcome to the awesome Tour de Mon - the cycle sportive which takes you around the beautiful island of Anglesey.
42 - 107M
Bike Event Details
In 2018 we welcomed over 1000 cyclists to the shores of Newry Beach in Holyhead who all enjoyed a memorable day exploring the roads and scenery of this amazing unspoilt Island.
The Tour de Mon is one of the best sportives in the country. But don't just take our word for it, you can read an independent review of the 2014 event from Cyclosport here.
The Tour de Mon will take you to the most beautiful and iconic locations on this wonderful island of Anglesey. Boasting possibly the most beautiful coastline in the whole of the UK, Anglesey is one of Britains best kept secrets and we want to share it with you.
What to Expect
- Event Village facilities including toilets
- Full route marking with over 100 marshals on course
- Feed stations around course fully stocked with a wide range of food from bread and cheese to cakes, chocolate and fruit.
- Free pre-event bike check - this takes place at the same time as registration on Saturday.
- Mechanical support on the course
- Electronic chip timing
- Live tracker system allowing friends and family to track you around the course.
- Family entertainment
- Web results service
- On course recovery service
- Event photography
- Emergency support
- Event massage
- Bespoke medal for all finishers
- Free goody bag given at registration!!
- Full comprehensive profesional first aid cover
- Family ride for children and families
Event Location: Newry Beach, Holyhead, Anglesey, LL65 1DQ