Pedal for Parkinson's Shropshire
Take on this challenge and keep the wheels turning on our vital work. Whether it’s your first organised ride, or you’re a seasoned pro, our choice of 100, 50 and 30 miles means there’s a challenge for everyone, with fantastic scenery along the way.
Bike Event Details
Pedal for Parkinson’s Shropshire takes in some of the UK’s most stunning countryside, with all routes crossing the border into Wales. You’ll need to be physically fit to complete the challenge but we’ll provide you with a training guide to get you to the finish line.
The challenge is fully supported, with checkpoints, refreshments and toilets at regular intervals – plus mobile mechanical support.
- All participants will receive:
- plenty of fundraising and training support
- 15% discount at Cycle Surgery
- chip timing
- first aid and mechanical support on the course
- checkpoints with refreshments, plus a lunch stop for 100 mile riders
- bespoke medal
Event Location: Greenhous West Midlands Showground, Gravel Hill Ln, Shrewsbury, SY1 2PF
Charities & Sponsors
Phone number: 02079639305