Pedal for Parkinson's Stirling
Pedal for Parkinson’s Stirling takes in some of central Scotland’s most stunning countryside, with climbs and descents on all routes. You’ll need to be physically fit to complete the challenge but we’ll provide you with a training guide to get you to the finish line.
25 - 100M
Bike Event Details
Whether it’s your first organised ride, or you’re a seasoned pro, our choice of 100, 50 and 25 miles means there’s a challenge for everyone, with fantastic scenery along the way.
The challenge is fully supported, with checkpoints, refreshments and toilets at regular intervals – plus mobile mechanical support.
- All participants will receive:
- plenty of fundraising and training support
- 15% discount at Cycle Surgery
- chip timing
- first aid and mechanical support on the course
- checkpoints with refreshments, plus a lunch stop for 100 mile riders
- bespoke medal
Event Location: Stirling High School, Torbrex Farm Rd, Stirling, FK8 2PA
Charities & Sponsors
Phone number: 0808 800 0303