Chiltern 100 Sportive
Firmly established as one of the toughest sportives in the UK and situated right on London’s doorstep, the Chiltern 100 takes in the finest riding the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty has to offer – proving that brutal can be beautiful. The sportive is a ‘best of’ the region’s many gruelling climbs, including the infamous Whiteleaf Hill (as featured on Simon Warren’s list of the 100 Greatest UK Cycling Climbs) and Wardrobes. Unrivalled route management and support ensure that your focus is 100% on your ride, whether the Chiltern 100 is your main challenge in 2017 or a crucial leg of a longer journey.
32 - 107M
Part of the Chiltern 100 Cycling Festival
- Chiltern 100 Gran Fondo 172km (107 miles) with 2400m of climbing* – £41.95
- Chiltern 100 Medio Fondo 109km (68 miles) with 1430m of climbing* – £41.95
- Chiltern 100 Corto Fondo 52km (32 miles) with 580m of climbing* – £29.95
- Cycletta @ Chiltern 100 Cycling Festival 52km (32 miles)† – £29.95
- Amersham Classic vintage ride 52km (32 miles) – £29.95
Or take one of our limited official charity places for just £1 (any distance) and commit to raise £200 for Action4Youth.
NEW FOR 2017 – the Chiltern 100 Sportive has joined forces with the Chiltern Cycling Festival to create the Chiltern 100 Cycling Festival. Enjoy the challenge of the Chiltern 100 Sportive, with its trademark character, camaraderie and club-like atmosphere with the added benefits of the Festival’s retro-inspired Velo Village, including:
- Family ride
- Vintage Concors D’Elegance parade of vintage bikes
- Over 30 stalls featuring cycling clothing, equipment, gifts and collectibles
- Live music
- Beer tent and gourmet cuisine
- Live coverage of Stage 15 of Le Tour de France
All that’s great about both events on a single day and for a single entry price!
Event Location: Penn House, Amersham, HP7 0PS